The hidden aim of the Government, with encouragement from the green lobby, is to vastly reduce the number of vehicles on the roads, particularly those in private hands. It would be political suicide to state this openly, but the Government is fully aware of the electricity supply shortfall. This, together with the ability of “smart” meters to turn off consumers’ supplies, is the means by which vehicle reduction will be achieved.
Changing the debate, one sensible idea at a time.
- EXTINCTION REBELLION CLIMATE CHANGE ACTIVISTS ACCUSED OF SCALING DUNDEE OIL RIG HAVE CASE CONTINUED Monday 18th January 2021
- Clean air: Coal burning ban and wet wood restrictions planned Monday 18th January 2021
- Climate change: Law used as stick to beat government Monday 21st December 2020
- Say hello to road pricing… Monday 21st December 2020
- Stop planting more trees! Monday 21st December 2020